Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Birthday Look

 photo IMG_2748_zps89097074.jpg

Another year of blessings and adventures in which my blog has taken a big part all thanks to you, readers and followers!!!

birthdays are fun and gifts are funner!! :)  I didnt get exactly what I wanted, (I wanted an apple tree to plant) but I did get sooo much more than I couldve asked for.  I felt loved and I hope you think I looked lovely :-p

My eye look was achieved using Rimmel London jumbo eyeshadow pencils.  Full review HERE
face: Mineral Hygenics
lips: was just a lip liner  (forgot name) with gloss :)
Hair: JC Salon

 photo IMG_2679_zpsc5923736.jpg photo IMG_2678_zpsb3c37790.jpg  photo IMG_2676_zps78087e3c.jpg  photo IMG_2680_zps3762f550.jpg

Minus the brown leather jacket I liked the overall look.

 photo IMG_2681_zps9288f90a.jpg

Went to a Mexican spot and of course, guacamole made my night.  Second best thing after HELLO KITTY CAKE!!!!!!!!!

 photo marranito_zps846e6514.jpg

Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments: