Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Strum My Heart-Strings Challenge: French Tip

 photo strummeheartsstrings_zpsf1b75583.jpg

Yaaaaay,,, French TIPPPP 
one of my most favorite since it's all I did before any nail color came to my life... this is very primal to me, it's history... very me....

and this cant be any more perfect.... just when I started to think that plain nails without nail art are just boring... anyone with me??
I decided to keep it very very basic and low key because of a very serious meeting I have today but a frenchy spikes up any mani and it's soooo quick... i dont have to wait for my base color to dry to apply a stamp or anything like it... :) 

Not sooo valentine's week though but am sure the other ladies participating will be cupid inspired... we'll enjoy those ! :)

 photo IMG_0442_zps55e9c2cf.jpg  photo IMG_0440_zps1eb2b00e.jpg

Colors used: Chantal from Zoya Naturel and SinfulColors Snow Me White

Hope basic and easy it's ok for you and not too boring... 

  Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. as in cute or as in boring?? lol! just having mixed feelings... trying too hard to stay work appropriate and meet challenge guidelines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simple things in life and these I love, it's simple and clean and classy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!! Very classic! <3

    ReplyDelete