Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Monday, June 10, 2013

Manicure Killer: New formula for manicure survival! (email me for coupon) ;)

 photo palmo_zps6d2a6ae0.jpg

I got from Influenster two bottles of Palmolive's new dish liquid especially formulated for me!!!! (it seems)
Dishes is my most dreaded chore... I'll do anything... even iron... but pleeeeease!!! no dishes...

Dish washing liquid leaves hands sooo rough but most importanly, it's a manicure KILLER!!!!!
Am not gonna tell you I love washing dishes now, but thanks to Palmolive's new formula Soft Touch my hands don't suffer as much and manicure survives.

As much as I hate doing dishes, it's something that's got to get done.  Although is a few more cents than what I was using (store brand) it's worth the change.  I definitely switched.

:)

Want a coupon?? The first three people to comment be sure to also send me an email to bsnfblog@gmail.com with your shipping info (US ONLY) I'll send you a coupon so you can try it for yourself.  You can find it at Walmart.



  Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: